This page displays information about a PAST event.
For a current event listing check the right side menu.
June 29, 2006
The Trade Show is from 8:00 to 11:30 am ONLY. Workshops and MatchMaking Meetings take place in the afternoon.
See the full schedule for details.
Why is this event so important to your business?
A primary challenge for business is to be aware of current regulations and guidelines. This conference provides opportunities to meet buyers and contracting officers from major military bases, the surrounding states and large companies to discuss business opportunities. Educational sessions will provide
current information on emerging new standards and provide you with the tools to bid and contract successfully, gain valuable information and share success stories. This is your opportunity as a supplier to identify potential new contracting sources and network with buyers and other attendees.
- Make hundreds of face-to-face contacts in one day
- Receive contact information for buyers and contracting officers
- Meet companies that could potentially become "partners" in preparing proposals and contracts
UNBELIEVABLE VALUE FOR YOUR TIME. CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH THE SAME SITTING AT YOUR DESK FOR 8 HOURS ???!!!
What is the format for the day?
- MATCHMAKING MEETINGS (afternoon only): Pre-Registered Attendees and Small Business exhibitors will be able to schedule their own meetings with prime contractors and government agencies. This can be done approximately two weeks before the event when you will be sent a password to schedule your meetings on a specific website. Early registrants will be able to schedule first.
- TRADE SHOW (morning only): Exhibits will be open only from 8:00-11:30 am. There are no other competing activities during this time.
- WORKSHOPS (afternoon only): A series of workshops take place in the afternoon and detail success strategies for doing business with the government.